We try to ship all orders within one business day. Orders are shipped Monday through Friday, and in most cases, the order will ship the same day if all items are in stock and the order is received before 3:00 p.m. ET. We do not ship any orders on weekends or holidays.
- All orders are shipped via UPS
- Ground service will be used unless otherwise specified by the Customer
- UPS cannot deliver to P.O. Boxes
- All items are stocked and shipped from Cutting Tool Technologies in Wilton, New Hampshire USA
- Expedited delivery options are available at checkout
- Orders are shipped Monday through Friday except on holidays and during August shutdown
Your shipping charge will be determined at the time of shipping. Things that affect the shipping charge:
- The weight of your order
- Your distance from Wilton, NH
- The shipping service that you choose
- If the shipment is domestic or international
All shipments are FOB Wilton, New Hampshire.
It's easy to compare the cost of various shipping methods. When you've added everything you want to your shopping cart, enter your postal code on the shopping cart page, select the appropriate country, and select a shipping service from the list. Then click Recalculate to view the new total, without making a commitment to purchase.
Expected Shipping Time
Delivery times are estimates only and Cutting Tool Technologies shall not be liable for carrier delays. All expedited/express shipments require a signature for delivery.
- UPS Ground - Typically 1-5 business days depending on destination
- UPS Next Day Early AM - should be delivered by 8:00 AM in the contiguous 48 states
- UPS Next Day Air - should be delivered by 10:30 AM, 12:00 Noon, or the end of the next business day, depending on location. Delivery to remote locations, Hawaii, or Alaska may require additional time
- UPS 2nd Day Air - should be delivered by the end of the second business day. Delivery to remote locations, Hawaii, or Alaska may require additional time
Shipping To Canada
Orders shipped to Canada must ship via a UPS expedited shipping option. You can see the cost of each option on our Shopping Cart page. To try a shipping option, enter your Postal Code, choose your country from the drop-down list, choose an option in the Shipping Options list, click Recalculate Total.
We recommend UPS Worldwide Saver and UPS Worldwide Expedited for shipments to Canada. UPS waives its customs brokerage fees for packages shipped by air. You can receive your shipment in 3-5 business days.
Cutting Tool Technologies offers Will Call for local customers. Will Call hours are Monday through Friday 8am - 4pm.
Special Instructions / Order Notes
Any order placed via www.cuttingtooltech.com that contains "special instructions" or "order notes" may be delayed and may not ship the same day. Those orders must be reviewed by Cutting Tool Technologies customer service representative before the order can be processed.